Supply Chain Manager
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:15 Dec 2021
Proud to be Australian Made
Our products and people shape homes and communities. We’re one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products – and for good reason.
You will see us on the roofs of iconic buildings and stadiums that span the Australian landscape. Our doors and panels open many commercial and residential builds. Our commitment is on high quality, custom made installations that put our customers unique needs and aspirations at the heart of all we do.
The Stramit difference
Here at Stramit, we are on a growth journey. We’re big enough to give you the all the benefits of a national network but small enough to know our customers first name. We get the job done right, every time – no matter how complex.
We know that great people get things done. Our values guide our decision making, and we know we are all better together. We believe all injuries are preventable and we never walk past – we speak up and take action. Our people share ideas and are encouraged to have a go. We anticipate and create solutions for our customers. We’re on the lookout for an experienced Credit Manager.
Key focus & responsibilities
In this pivotal role, as transport and supply chain leader for Queensland your purpose will be to oversee and manage major transport operations in Crestmead and associated branches. The building and construction industry continues to be very active, our business is growing fast and a critical piece to our success is safety, transport, planning and supplier management. You will have full control of the logistics operations from end to end with clear targets for cost savings and customer satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Improving team performance through strong leadership, coaching and a clear view of priorities
- Analysing, assessing and maintaining key performance indicators around DIFOTIS, inter departmental collaboration and efficient service fulfillment
- Developing measures and targets, in consultation with production management to monitor efficiencies
- Participating in group wide knowledge sharing and process improvement initiatives
- Customer and supplier engagement
What we need you to bring to our team
This is an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain hero. You will be a great team player, with a problem solving attitude. You have a commercial mindset and a keen eye for detail. You are not afraid to roll your sleeves up to get the job done. You enjoy making a positive contribution and are a continuous learner. You are an excellent communicator and thrive on building connections internally and externally. You can pick up new systems easily and drive key projects around digital process enhancements.
We are on the lookout for;
- Previous supply chain management experience in a complex organisation or operation
- The ability to monitor and drive outcomes with 3PL/transport providers
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to engage, coach and lead high-performing teams
- Demonstrated high analytical skills and the ability to think strategically
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and experience in ERP systems
- Previously worked in the manufacturing or FMCG industry (with short lead-times)
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes. With a team that blends years of experience with youthful curiosity, we are searching for a team player to build our future together.
We commit to:
- Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
- Working with you to chase your career aspirations
- Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
- FLEXit – our flexible work program that enables you to balance your own work/life priorities
- Diversity & Inclusivity – embracing all backgrounds and ethnicity
So, if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit to grow an exciting career with Stramit!