- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Iplex AU
- Job Reference:IPX/23500
- Closing Date:10 Dec 2021
At Iplex “We Know Water” – Our vision is to solve Australia’s water challenges by partnering with our customers and communities to provide safe, secure and innovative water solutions, today and into the future.
Driven by this renewed focus and mandate for profitable growth, we are looking to engage the very highest quality candidates to enhance our existing teams and ultimately create highly engaged and high performing teams who deliver unmatchable results for our customers.
Since 2011, Iplex has been a member of the ASX listed Fletcher Building Group, focused on building and construction activities. Fletcher Building today employs over 16,000 people in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. The Fletcher Building operations span manufacturing, distribution and retail, home building and major construction and infrastructure projects.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for an Operations Manager to lead all aspects of our manufacturing facility in Brisbane (Qld). This is an opportunity to be part of a business that is on a growth trajectory, leading a very committed team in this northern suburbs location as well as collaborating with amazing employees in a business that sees service and supply excellence as an essential part of our offering now and in the future.
This key role will be responsible for leading the team in Strathpine across all aspects of safety, quality, sustainability, production, maintenance, and distribution and executing on our plan to achieve an excellent customer experience inline with our successful strategy.
The role requires an experienced Operations Manager with demonstrated experience in leading large 24/7 operational facilities delivering all aspects of a balanced scorecard inline with strong values linked to how we achieve results in an inclusive and supportive culture.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the entire operational team at our Strathpine facility
- Alignment to Fletcher Building company values and a total commitment to health and safety
- Ensure a positive safety culture and safe work environment for all
- Deliver high quality products to our customers on time and in full
- Managing the site production and distribution budgets to ensure a low cost and efficient operation
- Identify and drive measurable efficiency improvement opportunities
To be successful you need to be an energetic and values-driven leader who can influence across all levels of the organisation in an engaging and collaborative manner. In addition, you will:
- bring demonstrated operational experience from a manufacturing and distribution environment (essential)
- be comfortable working at both an operational site level and also delivering larger initiatives as part of an extended leadership team
- hold appropriate professional qualifications (diploma, degree, post grad) coupled with substantial experience in a similar operational role
- have strong communication and influencing skills as well being an empathetic leader
- be a strong team player with a history of delivering results in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- have extensive experience in effective delivery of a balanced scorecard and ensuring it is always done inline with our company values
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.