3PL Logistics Supervisor
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Fletcher Insulation AU
- Location:Arndell Park
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:17 Dec 2021
Fletcher Insulation is a leading Australian product manufacturer and service provider in the insulation industry. Operating nationwide through our network of factories and distribution centres, we market and sell our products and services into residential and commercial construction projects right across Australia.
Our power brands such as Pink Batts® & Sisalation® are synonymous with excellent quality and service and have helped grow the business for more than 50 years. Our products are integral to the energy efficiency performance of buildings and so play an important role in sustainable living, positively impacting the world around us.
We are passionate about creating a sustainable future and we are investing in people, innovation, manufacturing and technology to ensure we achieve our mission.
Fletcher Insulation is a member of the Fletcher Building Group and sits alongside trusted names in the building and construction industry including Laminex, Tradelink, Iplex Pipelines & Stramit.
This position is responsible for the effective and efficient operations of Fletcher Insulations Logistics interests being undertaken by the 3PL on behalf of Fletcher Insulation.
This includes safety, distribution management (inbound & outbound), inventory management, logistics value adds services, postponement activities (Fabrication), implementation and monitoring of common systems, processes and commercial management.
In accordance with the strategic plan, Logistics supervisors are required to manage resources and responsibilities to ensure that defined outcomes are met within set timeframes and within budget.
The logistics supervisor is required to work collaboratively with the 3PL to ensure ongoing development and business improvements resulting in improved services and commercial outcomes
- Work proactively with the 3PL provider and associated transport providers to ensure WHS and environmental standards are adhered to in accordance with measures set by Fletchers insulation, legal requirements, and government regulations ensuring all company & 3PL policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Management of all inbound & outbound distribution requirements – ensuring transport efficiency
- Collaborate with 3PL operations to ensure pick & load accuracy and meet the freight efficiency targets
- Inventory management – ensuring stock accuracy and integrity
- Management of the facing line (Fabrication) operations, ensuring customer service levels are maintained.
- Ensure the administration, logistics & freight expenses for the associated 3PL operation are managed and kept within budgeted levels.
- Tertiary Education in Business & Logistics combined and/or with broad sales/logistics experience would be desirable
- Microsoft Office & SAP experience
- Forklift Licence
- Effective time & personal management, Problem solving and solutions management
An amazing opportunity to join a business passionate about innovation, sustainability and investment in our people and Australian manufacturing.
Staff Benefits, which includes FBuShare share scheme, FB Education Fund, staff discounts with Fletcher Building Group businesses, and many other perks such as discounted health care, travel discounts and novated lease options through our internal perks program.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.