Technical Solutions Advisor
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Job Reference:LAM/23666
- Closing Date:07 Feb 2022
About Laminex Australia:
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s fell in love with Vegemite, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home. We manufacture and procure a broad range of products for commercial and residential use such as laminate, engineered stone and veneers so that all Australians can live in beautiful, practical spaces.
About the Role:
We currently have a vacancy for a Technical Solutions Advisor. In this role you will work closely with our technical, marketing, manufacturing and procurement functions, as well as our sales and customer service teams.
You will develop a strong working knowledge of Laminex products, and contribute to the development, implementation and continuous improvement pf product manuals, specification guides and other technical documents.
Additionally you will take ownership of the coordination and assessment of product complaints investigations and work with internal and external stakeholders to reach a resolution.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work within a standardized assessment program to analyse and respond to product complaints
- Coordination, assessment & resolution of product complaint investigations.
- Support the resolution of product technical issues, for all products.
- Complete high level communication pieces for multiple stakeholders including supported conflict management & complaint rejection.
- Assist in the development and implementation of product training to support Sales & Customer Service teams, Customers, and Industry Bodies, in conjunction with the Learning & Development department.
- Enhance product confidence through key customer relationships
The ideal individual will have the following skills and experience:
- Construction, Architectural or Civil/Structural Engineering background, with 1 -2 years practical experience
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to build and maintain solid working relationships, both internal and external.
- Building Products fabrication experience
- A strong customer service focus
- Self-motivated with the ability to make decisions, multi task and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Solid business and process understanding
- A technical and application understanding of Laminex products would be highly advantageous
- Advanced computer literacy including databases
About the Opportunity:
If you want to work within a fast-paced and achievement focused environment with a committed team, and you have the above skills and qualifications, please apply today! We offer a supportive working environment with a great career development platform, a competitive package, and an impressive employee benefits programme.
Take the next step in your career - join the Laminex life!