Senior Graphic Designer
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:11 Feb 2022
Proud to be Australian Made
Our products and people shape homes and communities. We’re one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products – and for good reason.
You will see us on the roofs of iconic buildings and stadiums that span the Australian landscape. Our doors and panels open many commercial and residential builds. Our commitment is on high quality, custom made installations that put our customers unique needs and aspirations at the heart of all we do.
Our brands include Fair Dinkum Builds, Fair Dinkum Sheds, Taurean Door Systems and SOL Home Improvements.
The Stramit difference
Here at Stramit, we are on a growth journey. We’re big enough to give you the all the benefits of a national network but small enough to know our customers first name. We get the job done right, every time – no matter how complex.
We know that great people get things done. Our values guide our decision making, and we know we are all better together. We believe all injuries are preventable and we never walk past – we speak up and take action. Our people share ideas and are encouraged to have a go. We anticipate and create solutions for our customers. We’re on the lookout for an experienced Senior Graphic Designer.
Key focus & responsibilities
In this pivotal role, you will establish and maintain best practice design and quality standards within our marketing space. You’ll create visual assets that effectively communicate our company values, products and brand. You’ll play a critical role in keeping Stramit in the minds of our customers.
Your role as Senior Graphic Designer is to ensure all Stramit brands are up to date and on target for audience attraction. You will collaborate with internal teams on the vision for our visual marketing and sales assets using best practice across all communication channels. You will work with internal stakeholders across marketing, sales and product to bring the vision to life.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and execute the strategy and vision in line with our brand & marketing design guidelines
- Design brand and marketing assets for specific objectives
- Promote a culture that values the importance of consistent design in our marketing communications
- Work collaboratively with marketing team members, internal stakeholders and agencies to shape content and campaign asset design.
- Create and build creative content for multiple online platforms including website, brochures, EDMs, social and paid ads.
- Bring video concepts to life with storyboarding and project management
- Ability to brief agencies and external graphic designers on project design needs
- Ability to generate designs for print media and events
- Assist the marketing team with campaign imagery
We are on the lookout for;
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Graphic Designer
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Experience in maintaining design systems and processes
- Highly adaptable and agile in your approach to design with the ability to deliver consistent high-quality results
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Brand Management experience
- Print & Digital experience
- Video editing skills - desirable
- IP Management – desirable
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes.
We commit to:
- Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
- Working with you to chase your career aspirations
- Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
- FLEXit – our flexible work program that enables you to balance your own work/life priorities
- Diversity & Inclusivity – embracing all backgrounds and ethnicity
So, if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit to grow an exciting career with Stramit!