Class 4 Driver
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Firth Industries
- Job Reference:FIR/23745
- Closing Date:12 Jun 2022
Firth Industries need drivers!
Our Napier team need good reliable staff to join them.
If you’re an experienced class 4 driver and wish to work for a company that cares about its people – apply today!
If you’re an experienced class 2 driver looking to take the next step to class 4 - work for a company that can support you to do that – apply today!
Here at Firth, we recognise the important part that our professional drivers play in the business; with that in mind we want to share what we can offer you when you work with us:
- $23.00 per hour base rate + allowances
- Weekly Paid
- Overtime rates apply before 6am & after 6pm
- Monday to Friday and occasional Saturday – extra hours available
- Employee benefits – Discounts and Deals
- Further training
Our drivers are the frontline of our customer service, so you’ll be someone that can chat to the site manager or project manager as well as be polite, friendly and professional to everyone.
We want you to enjoy your job and go home safely to your family at the end of every workday, so you’ll be Health and Safety focused.
We will also need to know you have:
- A clean and up-to-date Class 4 New Zealand driver’s licence (or class 2 and we can support class 4)
- Physical fitness (there is repetitive heavy lifting)
- Experience with driving unstable loads
- Communications Skills – verbal and written
Please note: All offers of employment are now conditional upon Covid-19 vaccinations as part of our mandate policy. A full pre-employment medical, including drug test will also be required as well as the legal right to work in NZ indefinitely.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.