- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/23873
- Closing Date:14 Feb 2022
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team!
This is a diverse role and you will be involved in a variety of projects across the Napier region.
You will play an integral part in everything right from tender through to delivery. You’ll also be responsible for the day to day leadership of a team engineers as well as their future development.
We offer Project Management training and leadership support!
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Civil Engineering Degree or similar
• A focus on Clients and relationships
• A focus on cost control and quality outcomes.
• Full clean Class 1 New Zealand Driver’s License
• Strong focus on health and safety not just your own but your colleagues and the public
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• Experience within a road construction, surfacing environment
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Ready for the challenge and want to grow with us? Apply now!
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga