- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/10042019
- Closing Date:29 May 2022
Looking for your next opportunity?
Keen to build on and develop your skills?
We are busy with lots of ongoing work and are looking for motivated and hardworking Concrete Placer to join our Levin Branch.
This role will have you participating in a range of maintenance, construction and concrete activities.
• Experience preparing and finishing concrete
• Experienced with laying concrete kerb & channel
• Knowledge of standard methods, materials, tools and equipment used in concrete construction and maintenance
• Full and clean Class 1 drivers licence - Class 2 with WTR endorsements an advantage
• Physically fit, reliable and punctual
In return, we can offer:
• Permanent, Full-time Guaranteed (40 hours +)
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• On-going training and development
• Access to the Fletcher Building Benefits Programme, which includes discounted health insurance, family scholarships and share schemes.
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
If you are keen to join the Green Team and have the skills we are looking for then don’t miss out on this opportunity Apply today!
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Higgins has implemented a vaccination procedure, and therefore, it is a requirement of this role to be fully vaccinated. In the event you are not vaccinated, or do not wish to disclose your vaccination status, we may not proceed with the recruitment process. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon vaccination proof being provided.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.