Customer Service Manager - Tradelink
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:07 Feb 2022
Due to expansion in the company, Tradelink is extending the scope and size of our Customer Service team! This has created an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Manager to assist in the opening of our new contact centre and lead our customer service team!
Reporting to the National E-Commerce Manager, you will be the escalation point for the Customer Service team to resolve queries and complaints without directing the customer elsewhere. Thrive in a great team while being supported by Tradelink and the Fletcher Building Group, a leading international company within the industry.
- Develop strategic plans for our customer service experience to ensure key metrics, KPIs and Targets are met, including implementing projects aligned with the strategy
- Resolve any technical issues with online platforms used by the customer, within scope of skills and experience
- Deliver industry leading customer service that differentiates Tradelink from our competitors.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of products, processes, systems and promotions for self and the customer service team.
- Assist and support various product strategies to promote Brand recognition in the marketplace and preferred supplier optimization and growth.
- Hold regular team meetings, one on ones and attend business meetings or conferences as required, to communicate relevant issues and reinforce our purpose
- Support the optimisation of our telephony systems and the digital initiatives that are integrated with the Contact Centre.
At Tradelink, we have the resources and a supportive environment to help you perform at your best. We are looking for a team player with great management skills and experience in leading a contact centre.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience and proven success, leading contact centre teams in complex, fast-paced organisations.
- Track record of building and developing teams focused on achieving high performance standards.
- Change management experience, leading and implementing various business initiatives
- Ability to build rapport, negotiate and form relationships and integrate diverse groups.
- Ability to measure, analyse and improve the people performance and customer experience.
- Customer service-related tertiary qualifications – Desirable
- eCommerce, CRM and digital customer service platform experience - Desirable
- Building or plumbing industry knowledge - Desirable
With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Tradelink’s strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry. In addition to fantastic career opportunities across a range of disciplines, Tradelink also offers the following benefits to their team:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.