Customer Service Representative - Tradelink
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:07 Feb 2022
Due to expansion in the company, Tradelink is extending the size and scope of our Customer Service team! Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will play an important part in providing a seamless customer experience and be the primary point of contact for our customers.
You will be trained to have a diverse knowledge of Tradelink’s products and promotions so you can best serve customers and meet KPIs. Thrive in a great team while being supported by Tradelink and the Fletcher Building Group, a leading international company within the industry.
- Handle inbound and outbound enquiries, as required, and within the time frame and quality standards.
- Act as the first point of contact, de-escalation and resolution for all customer service queries
- De-escalate, resolve and follow up on complaints from customers, without directing the customer elsewhere
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of service/product, processes, systems and promotions
- Deliver industry leading customer service that differentiates Tradelink from our competitors.
At Tradelink, we have the resources and a supportive environment to help you perform at your best. We are looking for a team player with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in a fast-paced contact centre environment working with KPIs.
- Highly developed conflict de-escalation and resolution skills
- Ability to build rapport, negotiate and form relationships and integrate diverse groups
- Passion for putting customer first and providing a world class service experience
- Customer service-related tertiary qualifications - Desirable
- Building or plumbing industry knowledge - Desirable
- Salesforce or other CRM experience - Desirable
With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Tradelink’s strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry. In addition to fantastic career opportunities across a range of disciplines, Tradelink also offers the following benefits to their team:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.