Machine Operator - Entry Level
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Firth Industries
- Job Reference:FIR/24029
- Closing Date:20 Jul 2022
Do you want to work with a team that are smashing production records?
Our Hunua team are on the hunt for the next team player that can bring the same focus on safety and performance that they live and breathe every day.
What’s in it for you when you work with us:
- Starting rate $23.00 + allowances as applicable
- Rotating shifts between – 5am to 5pm/5pm to 5am– Dayshift & Nightshift
- Average 50 hours per week inc Saturdays
- Employee benefits - Discounts & Deals
- Further Training and Career Development Opportunities
Key requirements of the role will be:
- Physically fit
- Excellent communications skills
- Health and safety focused
- Team working
Due to the location and hours of work, you will need your own reliable transport.
While suitable for entry level candidates, applicants with previous concrete exp will be at an advantage BUT No experience? but have the positive can do attitude? We would like to hear from you also!
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person to join an organisation that offers significant support and pathways for educational and career development.
Firth has been supplying concrete and masonry products to the construction industry for over 90 years. Our strong customer relationships and passion for innovation make Firth New Zealand’s leading concrete supplier.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.