- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/24150
- Closing Date:19 Feb 2022
The Green Team at our branch in the sunny Hawkes Bay is looking for a permanent full time Operator to join the formation crew; building roads, carparks and driveways on projects like Port of Napier and area wide work for NZTA.
- Grow and develop in a supportive team
- Hard work is recognised - build a career and not just do a job
- Competitive hourly rate
- Awesome benefits for you and your family to enjoy
- Brand new PPE gear (that’s your own personal protective equipment)
You’ll be a multi skilled operator with solid experience in operating diggers, graders and mid-mounts. This is a permanent full time role with a guaranteed 40 hour week, regardless of the weather which means a consistent take home pay!
What you’ll bring to the role:
- A safety-first attitude – for yourself and the public
- Flexible, committed and reliable – will turn up rain or shine
- Minimum full class 2-4 licence (WTR Bonus)
- A high level of physical fitness
- Reliable, honest team player
- Passion for our industry and the willingness to work hard and learn
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.