TTM Compliance and Mentor Officer
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/24151
- Closing Date:19 Jan 2022
We have a newly created role for someone that is passionate about compliance and mentoring within our Temporary Traffic Management team. This is a leadership role where your input will have a direct impact on the business.
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to oversee our TTM compliance by recognising improvement opportunities through Temporary Traffic Management reviews, and actively implementing safe work processors to our team and contractors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to mentor, support and coach our operational team through training & mentoring.
This role has the flexibility on where you call ‘home’ within the Central North Island, with the requirement to travel within New Zealand and work with a variety of our team across the branches.
• Hold relevant STMS qualifications (or willing to re-new if this has lapsed)
• Hands on experience in the industry is preferred
• TTM Planner qualification or on a pathway to achieving this
• Proven leadership and training experience within the Traffic Management industry
• A high level of competency in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal that cultivates and builds relationships with our internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to analyse situations and solve problems
• Sound understanding of Traffic Standards
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the TTM industry at STMS level
What’s in it for you?
• Flexibility around location with the ability to travel
• A competitive remuneration, company vehicle along with Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships & share schemes and lots more!
• Learning and development opportunities
• An opportunity to work in a dynamic and progressive organisation
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.