- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/24154
- Closing Date:20 Jan 2022
We have an opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join our Senior Leadership Team at our Auckland branch in East Tamaki. This is a senior role, reporting to the Area Manager with accountability to the Head of Finance and you’ll be responsible for the delivery of administration and financial reporting support services to the region.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 5+ years experience of accountancy work including /management accounting reporting and/or business advisory
- Excellent working knowledge of P&L management
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce or Accounting
- CA status or working towards CA status
- High attention to detail
- Clear and effective communication
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
- The ability to lead change and driving business outcomes
- Previous experience within a construction and/or manufacturing business would be advantageous
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive salary package, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants. As part of the wider Fletcher Construction and Fletcher Building businesses, there are also a wealth of career progression opportunities.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.