Traffic Operations Manager
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Traffic Management
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/24202
- Closing Date:21 Jan 2022
Our Higgins Green Team in Tamaki Makaurau have an awesome opportunity for a Traffic Operations Manager to join and help lead the crew. You may be a current Traffic Supervisor who is keen to progress and take that next step in your career and if so, this is the perfect role for you!
- Grow and develop in a supportive team who treat each other like Whanau
- Hard work is recognised - build a career and not just do a job
- Competitive salary plus vehicle
- Awesome benefits for you and your family to enjoy
- Brand new PPE gear (that’s your own personal protective equipment)
In this newly created role, you’ll report to our Traffic Manager and be responsible managing day to day operations. As a natural people leader, you’ll coordinate team toolbox and traffic meetings, review work packs, timesheets, job sheets and oversee the TMP checking process. You’ll also look after daily resource planning, effectively train and lead the team and have the opportunity to play an active role in Recruitment.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- STMS Level 1
- Minimum Class 2 licence
- Construct Safe Tier 1 and Site Safe Civil Passport
- Solid TTM experience with supervisory experience in the civil construction industry
- Coordination and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong focus on health and safety not only for yourself, your colleagues but also the public
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.