- Job Type:Part time
- Category:Information Technology
- Business Group:Group Technology
- Job Reference:FBC/24211
- Closing Date:22 Jan 2022
With more than 20,000 people across 40 countries, Fletcher Building is a global organisation made up of people who use all of their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work. With over 50 businesses operating in five continents, we are enriched by many different languages, customs and lifestyles. In Australia, we are made up of brands such as Rocla, Iplex, Fletcher Insulation, Laminex, and Tradelink, among others. There has never been a better time to join the Fletcher Building family where our people are proud to say, “We made IT”.
The IT Coordinator oversees a range of administrative tasks associated with supporting the Fletcher Building IT teams. A key challenge for the position is remaining flexible and adaptable to manage, coordinate or carry out a range of activities as the need dictates. The incumbent must be able to demonstrate the ability to act in a professional manner at all times and maintain competency in a fast paced, demanding work environment.
To be considered for this role, you need to be able to demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills and customer orientation. For us, the soft skills come first as we think technology can be learned if you have the aptitude and the passion for it. Ideally, you will have 5 years experience working in a similar role within which you would have gained experience in:
- IT Procurement, IT Asset Management
- Undertaking meeting organisation and secretariat duties
- Knowledge of Enterprise systems used for managing Purchasing activities, e.g. JDE, Oracle, SAP etc
- Financial management knowledge (managing Purchase Orders, Accounts Payable, and budget tracking)
About the rewards
- Generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more
- An award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund - a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- Excellence awards recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
We value your experience and skills, but to make it here you will also need to demonstrate the qualities we value as an organisation. We are looking for people who thrive working in a team environment, who are there for each other during challenges and successes. Our people are passionate about performance. They put the customer first and are always thinking about innovative ways to solve business and customer needs. Our people act with integrity, are down to earth, open and honest and always looking for ways to improve.
If this sounds like you, then apply now.
Please be aware our Talent Acquisition Team are offline from 23 December 2021. Most members of our team will be back Monday 10 January 2022, while some are returning later. We will review your application as soon as we are back.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.