Software Support Officer
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Information Technology
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:22 Jul 2022
The Stramit difference
Here at Stramit, we are on a growth journey. We’re big enough to give you the all the benefits of a national network but small enough to know our customers first name. We get the job done right, every time – no matter how complex.
We know that great people get things done! Our values guide our decision making, and we know we are all better together. We believe all injuries are preventable and we never walk past – we speak up and take action. Our people share ideas and are encouraged to have a go. We anticipate and create solutions for our customers.
Key focus & responsibilities
This pivotal role will see you:
- Be the first point of contact for technical software-related issues
- Have the ability to identify technical issues and problem solve
- Provide clear advice and be a great communicator
- Understand the needs of the customer and translate them to software
What we need you to bring to our team
- This is an exciting opportunity for a customer-focused problem solver.
- You will be a great team player, have a technical lens and be comfortable with various software platforms.
- You enjoy making a positive contribution and are a continuous learner.
- You are an excellent communicator and thrive on building connections internally and externally.
- You can pick up new systems easily and drive key projects around digital process enhancements.
We are on the lookout for:
- Extensive knowledge of Windows OS, networking and MS Office
- General technical knowledge
- An intuitive troubleshooter – e.g. how antivirus software can interact with other software packages
- Be confident to work independently, with an agile approach
- Ability to provide clear assistance remotely, build relationships and work collaboratively
- Outcome focused
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes. With a team that blends years of experience with youthful curiosity, we are searching for a team player to build our future together.
We commit to:
- Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
- Working with you to chase your career aspirations
- Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
- FLEXit – our flexible work program that enables you to balance your own work/life priorities
- Diversity & Inclusivity – embracing all backgrounds and ethnicity
So, if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit to grow an exciting career with Stramit and FDB!