Quality Systems Coordinator (Continuous Improvement)
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:21 Jan 2022
Proud to be Australian Made
Our products and people shape homes and communities. We’re one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products – and for good reason.
You will see us on the roofs of iconic buildings and stadiums that span the Australian landscape. Our doors and panels open many commercial and residential builds. Our commitment is on high quality, custom made installations that put our customers unique needs and aspirations at the heart of all we do.
The Stramit difference
Here at Stramit, we are on a growth journey. We’re big enough to give you the all the benefits of a national network but small enough to know our customers first name. We get the job done right, every time – no matter how complex.
You will play a vital role to drive and co-ordinate quality and Continuous Improvement (CI) programs for respective regions. This will include facilitation of training programs, leading / supporting team members through process improvement activities and development of processes reduce waste, drive productivity ( OEE focus) and improve the customer experience
Our business is fast moving and customer focused, we design and build everything to detailed customer specification and pride ourselves on service and quality. We are currently experiencing a surge in demand and you will contribute to the ongoing growth of the business.
This role will work closely with Production, Maintenance, Supply Chain and Safety teams to develop implement and maintain Quality Assurance and Training Systems.
- Extensive quality experience in diversified manufacturing organisations
- Demonstrated continuous improvement experience at a coordinator and/or leadership level
- Problem Solving and decision-making skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical expertise and mechanical aptitude
- Lead auditor qualifications and experience
- Strong background in business operations in a manufacturing environment
- Tertiary and/or Trade qualifications preferred
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes. With a team that blends years of experience with youthful curiosity, we are searching for a team player to build our future together.
We commit to:
- Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
- Working with you to chase your career aspirations
- Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
- FLEXit – our flexible work program that enables you to balance your own work/life priorities
- Diversity & Inclusivity – embracing all backgrounds and ethnicity
If you are ready to join in our transformation during an exciting growth phase and are a proactive warehousing professional, we encourage you to apply tod