Plant Operator - Entry Level
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Firth Industries
- Job Reference:FIR/24583
- Closing Date:09 Dec 2022
We have a role become available at our Wellington Masonry Plant. If you are looking for a change in your career or looking for something new? This maybe a role for you……
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
You will be responsible for product inspection and assembly. Ensuring the finished product is consistent, meets quality standards and ensuring stock is rotated. You will be part of a team that maintains continuous production.
- Based in our Wellington Operations
- Monday to Friday and be able to work 2 or 3 half days Saturday per month
- On average our team does 50 hours per week (Allowances where applicable)
Entry Level Role and is a great opportunity to get in and learn about our products, and potentially grow your career in production and operations
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
- Great employee benefits!
- Staff discounts – PlaceMakers/Mico/Southern Cross Etc
- Employee Education Fund – Staff & Dependants
- New Parental Leave Policy that will make it easier for our employees to become parents while working at Firth
Firth is a leading supplier of ready mixed concrete, masonry products and premix to the construction industry either directly or through building product distributors. With a team of approx. 700 people, working in 80 sites throughout New Zealand. It's divided into three product groups, Certified, Masonry and Dricon.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in this position, then apply online at www.firth.co.nz
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.