- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Traffic Management
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/24710
- Closing Date:02 Jun 2022
The Higgins Green Team in Tamaki Makaurau have an awesome opportunity for an experienced Traffic Manager to join and lead the TTM Crew working on the Eastern Busway which will connect Botany, Pakuranga, and neighbouring suburbs to the rail network in Panmure.
- Grow and develop in a supportive team who will help you succeed
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive salary plus vehicle
- Access to Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarship & share scheme along with multi-business discounts for you and your family to enjoy
You’ll be a strong all rounder whose main responsibility will be to organise and oversee the planning, resourcing, and effective delivery of workload in the TTM team.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Solid know and experience in the TTM space
- Ability to work with crews and foster a winning culture
- Experience in leading and motivating a team
- NZTA STMS Qualification
- Full Class 1 licence
- Strong focus on health and safety not only for yourself, your colleagues but also the public
- Reliable, honest team player who leads from the front
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive salary package, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
Higgins has implemented a vaccination procedure, and therefore, it is a requirement of this role to be fully vaccinated. In the event you are not vaccinated, or do not wish to disclose your vaccination status, we may not proceed with the recruitment process. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon vaccination proof being provided.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.