- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/24914
- Closing Date:11 Jun 2022
We are looking for a Operator to join our Team in Marton. This role will also involve general labouring duties and operating of Loaders, Diggers and ideally grader experience.
Come join the Higgins Team:
• Career development – opportunities available to grow you career at Higgins
• Ongoing training and development to help you reach your career goals
• Competitive hourly rate
• Access to Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarship & share scheme along with multi-business discounts for you and your family to enjoy
• Brand new PPE gear (that’s your own personal protective equipment)
What you’ll bring to the role
• Full New Zealand Driver’s License – Ideally Class 2
• WTR endorsement
• Machine Operating experience essential; Grader operator experience beneficial
• A high level of physical fitness due to the physical nature of the role
• Roading and Infrastructure experience
• Strong focus on health and safety not only for yourself, your colleagues but also the public
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• Be reliable, honest and a flexible team player
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependents
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haere