- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Traffic Management
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/24971
- Closing Date:11 Jun 2022
The Green Team at our branch in Taihape is looking for a permanent full time STMS to join our maintenance team:
• Grow and develop in a supportive team who treat each other like Whanau
• Hard work is recognised - build a career and not just do a job
• Competitive hourly rate
• Awesome benefits for you and your family to enjoy
• Brand new PPE gear (that’s your own personal protective equipment)
You will be responsible for managing all temporary traffic management aspects of a roadworks site, ensuring protection for all road workers and road users, traffic is directed correctly and is compliant with all necessary standards for traffic-related safety at all times.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• A safety-first attitude – for yourself, your team and the public
• Full clean New Zealand Driver’s License, Minimum Class 1
• Level 1 STMS Qualification
• A high level of physical fitness due to the physical nature of the role
• Reliable, honest and flexible
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga