- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Winstone Aggregates
- Job Reference:WIN/25668
- Closing Date:30 May 2022
Join our Whitehall team and be part of some exciting new projects we have underway at the quarry.
To operate our fixed plant machinery, you will be mechanically minded, physically fit, have a positive ‘can do’ attitude with a passion to learn all aspects of the quarry!
What we can offer you:
- Guaranteed 40 hour week – Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday morning
- Job security, weekly paid and career advancement opportunities
- Full training provided
- Staff benefits – employee education and welfare funding programmes, Z and Mobil fuel discounts and much more
- A fantastic team providing an inclusive and supportive environment
For the role you will need to have:
- At least a restricted NZ driver’s licence – there is no public transport (RTW an advantage)
- Decent level of fitness – there will be some manual heavy lifting up to 25kg
- Right to work in New Zealand
- Common sense and a healthy and positive attitude towards your work to ensure your teammates get home safely each day.
This is Winstone Aggregates…the pioneers in the quarrying industry – we like to say we are moving the earth to bring our customers the future. This has been our way for 150 years, delivering the highest quality products to help construct Aotearoa’s buildings, roadings, bridges and structure.
Click ‘Apply’ today
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.