- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Supply Chain/Procurement
- Business Group:Firth Industries
- Job Reference:FIR/25868
- Closing Date:23 Jul 2022
Do you want to work with a high performing company that has exceeded demand and achieved record outputs in these challenging times?
Can you support the team by analysing the market data to influence and guide pricing strategy?
If the answer is yes, then read on:
Due to the experienced growth and future expansion of the company, we now have a need for someone to support the Pricing Business Partner in guide and developing the future strategy.
What we can offer:
Great employee benefits!
• Staff discounts – PlaceMakers/Mico/Southern Cross Etc
• Employee Education Fund – Staff & Dependants
• Yearly Family Rainbows End trip
+ lots more benefits….
You will be responsible for:
- Delivery of in-depth and timely pricing analytic decision support.
- Improve, execute, and maintain data and processes for all elements of pricing.
- Collaborate with others in Firth to ensure that information required for pricing is of a high standard.
- Ensure that the pricing software is well maintained.
- Working effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team
Ideally you will have experience in the following:
- Promotional and price and price book management in a corporate business.
- Business analytics, optimization models and performance management tools
- Working in sales team and pricing environment an advantage
- Advanced level of proficiency and hands-on experience in MS-Excel, MS-Access and MS PowerPoint to create, manage, and manipulate data
Firth is a leading supplier of ready mixed concrete, masonry products and premix to the construction industry either directly or through building product distributors. With a team of approx. 700 people, working in 80 sites throughout New Zealand. It's divided into three product groups, Certified, Masonry and Dricon