Technical Support Coordinator
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:PlaceMakers
- Job Reference:PMK AD/25893
- Closing Date:27 May 2022
PlaceMakers Frame & Truss is an integral part of PlaceMakers’ service delivery strategy for its customers, with 8 manufacturing plants nationwide delivering high quality and price competitive frame and truss. We offer a dynamic, interesting and fast paced environment to work in.
This is a full-time permanent position within PlaceMakers Auckland Frame and Truss Plant, based in Wiri.
What we are looking for:
• You could have experience in the building industry either as a builder or you may have decided that you like the technical side of things
• You may be an admin superstar with a flair for drawings and keen on the idea of working in the building industry
• Have strong problem solving & solutioning skills
• Be a good communicator - both verbal and written as role is customer facing
• Advanced knowledge of scheduling, planning, budgeting and operational finance, combined with sound commercial acumen
• Proven stakeholder management and influencing skills; demonstrated ability to enact change across a diverse range of stakeholders
• Strong levels of computer literacy
• Any relevant qualification related to detailing, estimation, technical drawing, design and engineering
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrable competency with reporting and numeracy
Please note – you must be in NZ and entitled to work indefinitely to apply for this opportunity. You will also be required to complete a medical, including a drug test as part of the recruitment process and provide proof of vaccination status.
We are proud of the incredible diversity of people who make up our business! As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees across our national network of branches throughout New Zealand.