- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex NZ
- Job Reference:TLG25904
- Closing Date:06 Jun 2022
Laminex New Zealand is a diverse business incorporating Manufacturing, Distribution and Sales.
Our Hamilton Plant (which runs 24/7) is looking for a motivated and reliable person to join our team in a Machine Operator position. At our plant we pride ourselves on working in a clean dry factory where safety comes first. We all go home safely to our family and friends as one team.
What we are looking for:
Ideally we're looking for someone with experience in a manufacturing, construction or warehousing environment with mechanical aptitude as you will be working around large and technical plant & machinery.
- Positive, can do attitude!
- Strong Health & Safety awareness with the ability to follow processes and systems
- Good attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Preferred Class 1 Full Drivers Licence, and Forklift Licence (although we can provide training)
Please note our shifts are 4 days on, 4 days off - 2 days shifts 7am to 7pm then 2 night shifts 7pm to 7am.
We can offer:
- A permanent, full time role
- Job security in a well-established and successful company
- On the Job Training - you succeed & so do we!
- Secure onsite car parking, a great canteen and other perks that are associated with being part of New Zealand's largest publicly listed company such as fuel discounts, discounted health insurance and access to our Employee Education Fund for you and your family
To join our team we will require pre-employment medical testing and we have a zero tolerance to drug & alcohol influence in the workplace. We will conduct pre-employment criminal history clearance. Please only apply if you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
So what are you waiting for? If you believe you can take this role on and be a big part of an inclusive, diverse and fun loving team then apply now!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.