Class 2 Driver
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:17 Jul 2022
We are currently looking for a Class 2 Driver to join our team in Feilding. This role will involve general labouring duties day to day. You will be working on local roading maintenance projects.
Come join the Higgins team:
• Career development – opportunities available to grow you career at Higgins
• Ongoing training and development to help you reach your career goals
• Competitive hourly rate
• Access to Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarship & share scheme along with multi-business discounts for you and your family to enjoy
• Brand new PPE gear (that’s your own personal protective equipment)
What you’ll bring to the role
• Class 2 Drivers licence (WTR an advantage) – willingness to undertake labouring duties
• Good level of fitness
• A safety-first attitude – for yourself and the public
• Reliable, punctual, and motivated
• A good communicator & team player
• Ideally you will have experience working in the construction industry
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.