- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:FCC Infrastructure
- Job Reference:FCI/10044702
- Closing Date:10 Jun 2022
We are currently recruiting for Civils Foreperson on the iconic Peka Peka to Otaki (PP20) motorway project to help deliver our finishing works. Otaki to Peka Peka is $400M highways improvement project that will provide a bypass of Otaki, a four-lane expressway to ease congestion and improve the movement of freight and people through the region.
We are looking for a leader and team-player to help be part for the team to bring this project over the finishing line.
Key accountabilities of the position include:
• Organise, coordinate, and direct field construction activities in accordance with work schedules whilst constantly monitoring the status of planning and quality activities
• Assess and allocate priorities as necessary
• Maintain close contact with Supervisor and other Foreman to ensure continuity of job progress
• Monitor and review the performance of plant, labour and subcontractors to ensure production targets are met or bettered and take appropriate action as necessary
• Carry out quality control activities as specified on ITP’s and checklists
• Ensure that environmental control measures are implemented
• 3+ years of civil construction experience
• 1+ years of supervising workers in a civil construction environment
• Excellent communication skills across all levels of the team
• Excellent relationship-building skills
• Exceptional record in health and safety management
• Competitive package + great employee benefits, including educational support
• Clear opportunities for training and career growth
• Internal mobility across an exciting portfolio of current project and future works
The Fletcher Construction Company is part of Fletcher Building, established in 1909. Responsible for iconic builds across New Zealand, Fletcher Building has a strong tradition in providing excellence in delivery of infrastructure that helps our communities to thrive.
Interested? Please apply now to find out more about this opportunity. More information about Fletcher Building can be found at: https://fletcherbuilding.com/our-business/construction/
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.