Assistant Branch Manager- Tradelink Box Hill
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Location:Box Hill
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:30 May 2022
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Assistant Branch Manager to join the team at Tradelink Box Hill!
Our Tradelink branches offer a close-knit team environment combined with the benefits of an extensive national branch network as well as the support of Fletcher Building - an international player within the building and construction industry.
Tradelink offers fantastic staff benefits, industry-leading training and a stable, long-term career path.
About The Role
As the Assistant Branch Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Branch Manager in overall branch operations
- Leading and developing the branch team through Tradelink’s vision and values
- Leading by example through delivering exceptional customer service to new and existing customers as well as building on-going customer relationships
- Assisting the Branch Manager to meet set targets, drive results and implement training where needed
- Overseeing stock management and maintenance
- Consistently maintaining a safe and compliant workplace
To be considered for this role you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in frontline customer service
- Experience in a leadership role and managing a team
- Experience or exposure to management of profit and loss, budgets, stock management systems, cash handling and financial transaction management
- An understanding of leading, managing and meeting occupational health and safety requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- A valid drivers license
If this is you, APPLY TODAY!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.