- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:FCC Infrastructure
- Job Reference:FCC/10044874
- Closing Date:31 May 2022
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant has become available to support the Project Director. The role is based in Otaki.
The role will be responsible for handling a wide range of administrative and diary management tasks.
- Documentation coordination and preparation for key meetings
- Preparing, transcribing, and disseminating meeting agendas, minutes, PowerPoint presentations and other meeting material
- Coordinating key project meeting schedules
- Assisting with processing expense claims
- Scheduling meetings
- Collating, compiling, and formatting reports
- Diary and schedule management for the Project Director and Senior members of the construction team
- Filing and record keeping and coordinating travel arrangements
- Manage office operations, facilities, and procedures in order to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency
What we are looking for
- Previous in a Personal or Executive Assistant at a senior level
- Proven experience preparing reports, presentations
- Proven minute taking & agenda preparation experience
- Strong MS office skills with Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Proved professional communication skills across a wide range of stakeholders
This is a full-time, permanent position and will be based on site in Otaki. The incumbent will be a key connector for the project and for the business and will be key to the success of a smoothly run, complex project.
Are you the organisational superstar we are looking for? Please send your cv now! Please note that applicants will need to provide evidence of vaccination, and must have the right to work in New Zealand.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.