- Job Type:Part time
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Job Reference:LAM/26035
- Closing Date:03 Jun 2022
Our Australian Made Story
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s became happy little Vegemite’s, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home, our team spend their day designing products so that all Australians can experience life in beautiful spaces.
Life at Laminex
Laminex is focused on the success and support of our people through numerous initiatives, we ensure that everyone can enjoy Life at Laminex. This includes Live Workplace TV, Podcasts, Wellbeing Frameworks, Top Talent programs and Flexible working. We believe in life outside of work. Your wellbeing is important, and this is what makes you perform at your best.
- Here are a few more reasons we have just been named as one of Australia’s "Best Places to Work"
- Ongoing training and development with over 600 online learning modules available for you to up-skill at any time.
- A culture that truly promotes innovation.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees.
Where your story begins
Laminex is in the unique position to offer a part-time role for a person looking to step back into the world of Sales or Sales representatives looking for a change. 24 hours per week with flexibility on when these are worked. This gives you the opportunity to do those school pick up and drop offs or attend that exercise class you have been wanting to do. We are focused on making your work fit around what is important to you outside of work.
Servicing our South Australian region, you will be accountable for the sale & support of the Laminex offer to a designated group of customers, within a geographic area or channel, to ensure that specification sales and new account development objectives are achieved in line with targets.
This role will focus on:
- Promote the Environmental, Health and Safety culture within the organisation.
- Managing existing customer base while developing new sales opportunities across the Hardware & Engineered Stone space for Laminex.
- Maximizing opportunities by effectively planning; scheduling and managing coverage for call ratios and effective time management.
- Working alongside internal stake holders to ensure the optimum level of service is provided to clients.
- Deliver on revenue, margin, and new customer acquisition & growth targets through the specification of our products across the residential sector.
- Provide Laminex product & brand expertise and education, and the ability to adapt our offering to the differing needs & drivers of individual stakeholder businesses.
- Effective communication & activity around New Product Development (NPD) launches and any relevant insights or trends.
The role you will play
With a reputation that is second to none nationally Laminex knows that it is all about our people, and with this we are seeking a people focused sales professional ready to be apart of our journey.
You will have:
- Enthusiasm and exceptional communication skills to bring to this position coupled with the ability to prioritise customer needs and value manage projects throughout the end-to-end sales process.
- The ability to think strategically and can look for growth opportunities.
- The ability to build rapport and relationships.
- A team player attitude.
- Sales or BDM experience
- Computer Skills- Using computer systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel, salesforce.com and PowerPoint to enter data, process, and present information
- Building and construction business is a bonus, but not essential.
- Tertiary qualifications preferably in the areas of business & marketing would be highly recommended but not essential.
Are you ready to start your next chapter?