Commercial Finance Business Partner
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Fletcher Insulation AU
- Location:Dandenong South
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:27 May 2022
Fletcher Insulation, a member of the Fletcher Building Group sits alongside trusted names in the building and construction industry including Laminex, Tradelink, Iplex Pipelines & Stramit.
Fletcher Insulation provides quality Australian made insulation into major residential and commercial construction projects. Pink Batts®, Permastop, and Sisalation are household names in the Australian market and have helped grow the business over 100 years. We now have manufacturing and distribution facilities across Australia creating products focused on innovation, sustainability, and world leading technology.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Business Partner within our Melbourne-based Finance team. Reporting to the Head of Finance, this dynamic and commercially-oriented role will partner with the Sales and Marketing teams to drive business growth through the provision of insightful commercial analysis and decision support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Play a key role in financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and management reporting across the Sales and Marketing areas
- Develop insightful reporting and analysis tools for use by non-financial stakeholders to drive enhanced financial outcomes across customer, product, and geographic segments
- Support the development of financial business cases to support the growth agenda
- Provide commercial decision support to Sales teams on customer contract negotiations
- Partner cross-functionally to improve the demand and supply planning processes
- Maintain a strong financial control environment across Sales and Marketing areas
- Oversee Trade Spend/Rebates process, driving process improvement and improved returns
- Work with HR and other key stakeholders to measure and manage Sales Incentive programs
You will be CA/CPA qualified and have demonstrated experience of business partnering within complex and fast-paced environments, preferably in FMCG, Manufacturing, or Retail. Previous experience partnering with Sales and Marketing teams at different levels across multiple geographies is strongly preferred. A high degree of commercial acumen is a given, and you will be adept at analysing data sets, preparing business cases, and presenting your recommendations. You also have strong technical skills, with an eye for detail and first-class systems and process skills. Experience of SAP is essential, especially as we embark on an ERP system upgrade.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified in Business / Finance and with a recognised CA/CPA Accounting qualification
- At least 5 years of experience in financial management roles
- Demonstrated strategic, financial, and operational management experience in a fast-paced, high volume manufacturing environment
- Experience of managing trade spend/rebates is highly desirable
- Strong system and process skills – SAP experience is essential
- Advanced Excel, financial modelling, and PowerPoint presentation skills are essential
- Strong Commercial acumen, including building and presenting financial business cases
- Robust understanding of IBP/S&OP, inventory management, and procurement practices within a fast-paced/high volume business
- Exposure to New Product Development Stage Gate processes desirable
If you are an experienced finance partner who is passionate about leveraging your technical, commercial, and influencing competencies to drive exponential growth of an industry leader, please apply TODAY!