Entry Level Construction Labourer
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Brian Perry Civil
- Job Reference:FCH10044884
- Closing Date:09 Feb 2023
Our Auckland Foundation’s Construction team need physically fit and motivated people to join the crew and lend a helping hand as General Labourers. This is an entry level opportunity for people interested in civil construction and wish to build their career. We have a great mentor structured development program to allow career progression when and If you want it. It’s up to you!
Brian Perry Civil is in a strong growth period with long-term secured projects ready to start.
As part of the Fletcher Building group we deliver a wide range of civil construction projects across New Zealand and the South Pacific, specialising in civil structures, 3 waters, ground improvement, foundations, and piling work.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to join a passionate team that has some of the best gear on the market and have a good team culture where we enjoy celebrating our successes
- Our team is made up of long serving, dedicated, experienced Piling and Ground Engineering personnel who have delivered some of the most iconic Foundation Contracts in NZ.
- A real focus on a safe working environment with all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) & planning to keep you safe at work.
- Unrivalled access to training to develop your skillset and propel your career forward – we have 3 full time Trainers working with our teams supported by L & D team who will ensure your career follows the tailored career path to becoming Rig & Crane Operator or Piling Supervisor
- Enrolled into NZ Certificate in Infrastructure for Piling & Deep Foundations, NZ Certificates in Cranes with Dogman Strand.
- A stable working environment to work locally or away across NZ with all the added benefits and allowances.
- Full time hours guaranteed – minimum 44 hours per week with 1.5 hours paid overtime after 44 hours and other benefits.
- The best parental leave benefits in the sector
- Great employee discounts from Fletcher brands like Placemakers and Mico
- Access to grants from the Fletcher Employee Education Fund for you and your family
- A strong pipeline of long term, interesting, local projects
- Along with a positive attitude and a commitment to safe workplace practises, we are looking for you to have:
- A restricted Licence or working towards licence
- The ability to work well within a team and alone when required
- A can-do attitude with a good work ethic
- Demonstrated that you are reliable and dependable
We offer job security, career development, a comprehensive remuneration package, and a wide variety of work on nationally and locally significant projects. Our people are at the heart of our success and we back them to be their best, expand their experience, and build their careers.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.