Civil CAD Modeller
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Brian Perry Civil
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:31 May 2022
Brian Perry Civil is part of the Fletcher Building group of companies and a leading and award-winning New Zealand contractor. We undertake a wide range of civil construction projects throughout New Zealand and the South Pacific with specialities including foundation and piling works.
Why Join Us?
We think we have a fantastic people culture here at Brian Perry Civil. With plenty of work on the books and a positive future workload, we are expanding and excited about the growth of our company.
We are looking for a Civil CAD Modeller to join our team in Wellington. Reporting to the Engineering Manager you'll be working with our engineers, programmers, and surveyors to understand their requirements, producing models for 3D construction environments. These models and drawings will be varied and cover our range of infrastructure projects including marine, 3 waters and transport.
You will have:
• A diploma or certificate in Engineering, a trade background or a drafting certificate.
• Experience in AutoCAD or other industry recognised drafting software is preferred.
• Relevant experience in a drafting role or similar is preferred.
We are looking for people who has the knowledge and understanding of Construction methodologies and who is passionate for digital visualisation and innovation.
Your main responsibilities may include:
• Drafting models of construction activities, temporary works and construction plant.
• Working with delivery and new business teams to produce graphical communication of our construction visions.
• Train, develop and support others in the use of 3D modelling.
• Build standard libraries to ensure consistent appearance of models.
• Develop and implement training and support material.
We have a number of employee benefits that are available to permanent full-time employees – these include access to the Fletcher Building Employee Educational Fund, FBuShare our global employee share plan, Fletcher Building Welfare Fund, and our lucrative Fletcher Building Staff Discount Card which will give significant discounts on some of the great Fletcher Building brands.
Now is a great time to join our business!
Make a difference to our business and advance your career. At Brian Perry Civil you will enjoy the benefits and recognition of working for a well-respected business unit within the Fletcher Building Group. Along with a competitive remuneration package and benefits, this opportunity will also be an ideal platform for high performers to be ‘seen’ within the group.
Please click on the Apply Now Button to submit your CV and complete the online application form.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger