Account Manager and Specifier
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Job Reference:LAM/26302
- Closing Date:03 Oct 2022
Our Australian Made Story
You know you’ve found the right place when you feel like you belong. Where you mix with people with shared values and drive. Whose energy sparks your own, and where you feel like you’re part of something great.
That’s what you’ll find at Laminex. We’ve been Australia’s leading manufacturer of decorative surfaces for over 85 years. From humble beginnings in a tin shed in Melbourne, we now service all of Australia with manufacturing, distribution and sales hubs around the country – and we’re continuing to grow.
But who are we? We’re a team of high performers. We believe in camaraderie and creativity. In continuous learning, and embracing change. In balancing work with wellbeing. And achieving personal goals just as much as professional goals.
You may not find ping pong tables or poker here… but we know you’ll find somewhere you belong.
Ready to take the next step in your career?… read on. You could find your future at Laminex.
Where your story begins
You will be a growth focused and commercially astute individual ready to start your journey with Laminex. Servicing our Western Australian region, you will be responsible for some of Australia’s largest residential builders and securing new opportunities with non-aligned residential builders.
This business-critical role will focus on:
- Managing existing customer base while developing new sales opportunities across the renovation and residential project builder space.
- Work alongside internal stake holders to ensure the optimum level of service is provided to clients.
- Deliver on revenue, margin, and new customer acquisition & growth targets through the specification of our products across the residential sector.
- Provide Laminex product & brand expertise and education, and the ability to adapt our offering to the differing needs & drivers of individual stakeholder businesses.
- Effective communication & activity around New Product Development (NPD) launches and any relevant insights or trends.
The role you will play
With a reputation that is second to none nationally Laminex knows that it is all about our people, and with this we are seeking a people focused sales professional.
You will have:
- Demonstrated ability to identify clients' needs.
- Enthusiasm and exceptional communication skills to bring to this position coupled with the ability to prioritise customer needs and value manage projects throughout the end-to-end sales process.
- The ability to think strategically and can look for growth opportunities.
- The ability to build rapport and relationships quickly.
- A team player attitude.
- Minimum 3 years in sales or sale support roles
- Recommended but not essential - tertiary qualifications in business or equivalent.
Are you ready to take the next step? We would love to hear from you.