Functional Business Analyst
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Information Technology
- Business Group:Group Technology
- Job Reference:FBC/26377
- Closing Date:04 Jun 2022
The Fletcher Building family is a community made up of people who use all their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work. We are listed on both the NZX and ASX and have over 30 businesses across New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. We are enriched by many different languages, customs and lifestyles.
About the opportunity
The Functional Business Analyst sits within the Distribution Applications NZ Team and is responsible for supporting key Distribution systems and facilitating project delivery. The Functional Business Analyst will be responsible for defining, analysing, modelling, configuring and documenting the requirements for all changes to the systems and associated business processes. They are key in delivering any new development activities for systems and business process changes.
To be successful in this role you will need to posses the ability to think outside the box and analyse problems with a fresh perspective. The role also requires someone to lead, develop and manage enterprise configuration changes therefore, we are looking for someone who has at least 2-3 years’ relevant business analysis and process modelling experience. This is an exciting opportunity and pivotal role for Fletcher Building so that means we need the best person for the role. Thus, our wish list:
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills, writes in simple language, with clarity, correct grammar
- Demonstrable track record of working with business process models and taxonomy
- Demonstrable knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) operating model, e.g. Waterfall, Agile
- Subject matter expert in both enterprise applications and business processes
- Excellent collaboration skills to deliver high quality products and service to end users
About the rewards
- Staff Discounts – discounts across Fletcher Building businesses and on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service.
Click Apply Now to showcase your skills and carve out a rewarding career path with the team at Fletcher Building.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.