Kitchen, Bathroom and Heating Consultant - Westgate
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:PlaceMakers
- Job Reference:26381
- Closing Date:06 Jun 2022
PlaceMakers is one of the largest suppliers of materials to the building industry and is also part of New Zealand’s No.1 publicly listed company Fletcher Building.
We are currently looking for a high calibre person who is enthusiastic, energetic and passionate to join our busy PlaceMakers team.
You will be responsible for maintaining consistently high levels of customer service across different areas of our business, with a key focus on our Kitchen & Bathrooms department. You will provide advice to both our Trade and Retail customers on all aspects of their project but with a specialisation in kitchens and bathrooms.
This is a permanent full-time role, Monday to Friday, including the occasional weekend shift. On the job training will be provided using our systems.
Skills and Experience required:
• Proven customer service experience, confidence and a clear and accurate communicator who can deal with challenging demands and time frames.
• Experience in either kitchen design, bathroom, laundry, flooring and wardrobes would be preferable!
• You must be polite, professional and will be accommodating when assisting our customers.
• We are looking for someone with a high standard of personal presentation and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You will need to have excellent time management skills to meet tight deadlines and company targets.
• Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Excel and other computer programs is desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic team, working with some of Auckland’s leading housing companies and trade builders. This role provides stimulating challenges on a daily basis with great rewards in developing long term working relationships with your customers.
You will work in a positive team environment with a drive to give the best customer service, if this role sounds of interest to you and you have the legal right to work in NZ, apply now!
Please note: A full pre-employment medical, including a drug test will also be required as well as the legal right to work in NZ indefinitely.
We are proud of the incredible diversity of people who make up our business! As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees across our national network of branches throughout New Zealand.