Asset and Facilities Manager
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Golden Bay Cement
- Job Reference:GBC/26432
- Closing Date:31 May 2022
The team at Golden Bay are on the hunt for an Asset and Facilities Manager to ensure the smooth running and maintenance of their service centres nationally.
What’s in it for you
- Staff discounts – PlaceMakers/Mico/Southern Cross
- Employee Education Fund – Staff & Dependants
- Further Career Development Opportunities
- Yearly Family Rainbows End trip
+ lots more benefits….
You will have full responsibility for site maintenance strategy and execution, maintenance provider contractor management, supply chain ancillary equipment, and significant capital upgrades across the 5 Golden Bay service centres.
- Continuous improvement with respect to equipment safety standards and efficiency.
- Supply Chain service centre maintenance and strategy
- Certification and maintenance of 840 ISO tanks and ~45 tanker pressure assets
- Management of maintenance providers to assure contractor management standards, plant uptime, contractor availability / diversification, quality of work and cost competitiveness.
- GBC Supply Chain’s provision of ancillary equipment, relocation, establishment, ongoing maintenance at customer sites and GBC depots
- Implementation of significant capital upgrades (~>$100k) to assure supplier cost competitiveness, safety, quality, and timeliness.
- Operational responsibility for G-Tick (or succeeding system) to assure high standard of business continuity, data accuracy, training, and documentation
- Qualification in engineering or operations management.
- An understanding of how to analyse, interpret and apply standard business performance measures.
- Experience in engineering maintenance / reliability at a management level
- Able to engage and influence stakeholders
Golden Bay Cement have built an enviable reputation as New Zealand’s reliable manufacturer and distributor of cement products – supporting New Zealand’s construction industry for over 100 years.
This reputation is built by the people that work there.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person to join an organisation that offers significant support and pathways for educational and career development.