- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Fletcher Insulation AU
- Location:Dandenong South
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:10 Jun 2022
Fletcher Insulation is part of the Fletcher Building Group and is one of Australia’s leading insulation companies. Fletcher Insulation supplies well-known brands of insulation to customer across Australia including Pink Batts® insulation, Sisalation® reflective foil and Permastop® building blanket. We pride ourselves on being a customer leading business – ahead of the game for our customers, every single day.
We currently have a vacancy for a Maintenance Planner at our Dandenong manufacturing plant. Reporting to the Site Manager, the purpose of this role is to ensure that the machinery used in manufacturing and processing of Insulation products at Dandenong is in the best possible working order, by planning and scheduling a range of maintenance inspections and processes. You will plan and organise preventative maintenance processes such as routine inspections, oil analysis, condition monitoring or vibration analysis, non-destructive testing, thermography as well as predictive maintenance processes like lubrication and sensory inspections, and periodic component replacement. You will analyse the risk of process failure, ensure that correct spare parts are stocked, undertake performance measurement, and try to ensure that maintenance costs are kept as low as possible.
Your skills and experience:
We are looking for -
- Experience in a planning role within a maintenance or production related environment is an essential requirement.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering OR Mechanical or Electrical Trade
- Strong communication skills (both verbal & written) with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business unit.
- The ability to effectively interpret mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical faults
- Full commitment to adhering to Health & Safety guidelines.
- Strong computer literacy skills (e.g. CMMS tools and Microsoft Office).
Fletcher Building & Our Benefits
Together, we are part of the Fletcher Building group with more than 16,000 employees across New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. Our Australian division employs over 5,500 people in our manufacturing, distribution, sales and retail sites across the country. We understand that our people are our greatest asset and as we continue to invest in building engaged and effective teams who deliver great results for our customers, we are guided by our five core values - customer leading, play fair, better every day, be bold, and better together.
- Global business offering stability, career progression and flexibility
- Employee Education Fund – funding for further education & courses
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Our businesses! Laminex Australia, Iplex Pipelines, Fletcher Insulation, Tradelink & Stramit
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
How to apply
Interested in joining the Fletcher Building family? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below.