Warehouse Manager- Tradelink Alexandria
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Supply Chain/Procurement
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:04 Jun 2022
We currently offer an exciting opportunity of Warehouse Manager at our Alexandria branch.
About the Role
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinate dispatch team members, ensuring that all orders are correctly dispatched in order to meet the customers agreed time frames
- Manage the activities of the receiving team to ensure that all stock deliveries are unloaded, accurately entered in to the warehouse management system and put away in a timely and accurate manner.
- Co-ordinate dispatch, pick-up and delivery functions and deliver expectations and meet commitments by following through to ensure that what has been promised is done.
- On occasion you will also assist with processing of sales orders and ensuring completion of all documentation.
- Ideally you will have previous experience or exposure to the building/plumbing industry and possess some product knowledge.
- Customer focus and ability to “go the extra mile” in exceeding customer expectations along with a commitment to continuous improvement, safety and quality.
- Holds a current manual driver’s licence and a forklift licence
With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. We are part of the Fletcher Building group, a multinational organisation with a diverse workforce of 19,000, operating in 25 businesses in more than 45 countries, manufacturing and distributing world-leading building and construction products.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about flexible working arrangements and career pathways.