Functional Business Analyst
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Information Technology
- Business Group:FRL Divisional Support
- Job Reference:FRL/26489
- Closing Date:02 Jun 2022
Fletcher Living has a long history and a strong commitment to providing quality new homes for New Zealanders. As one of the country’s leading residential developers and builders, the Residential and Development Division has been an integral part of the Fletcher Building family for over 110 years. Our reputation hasn’t grown overnight, James Fletcher built his first weatherboard home in Dunedin in 1909 and the home still stands proud today, an ever-present statement of our craftsmanship and attention to detail.
Why Join Us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of the booming residential construction sector. We’re a high performing business and are proud to say that we have a highly engaged and successful team. We have a fantastic people culture and encourage everyone to bring their full and genuine selves to work. Our workplaces are enriched by many different nationalities, languages, religions, customs and lifestyles. We’re proud of this diversity and understand that it brings a richer and broader perspective to how we operate by helping us connect better with our people and with our customer base.
As the Procore Functional Business Analyst for Fletcher Living you will play a key role in the implementation, establishment, and growth of Procore in our business. This is a transformational project so you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that Procore, and our business users are set up for success.
Here are some of the things you can expect to be doing:
- Work closely with the GM IT, Procore Product Owner and Digital Business Analyst to implement initiatives aligned to the division’s IT Strategy.
- Engage with Vendors and Stakeholders from the outset of the project to help define objectives, requirements and best practises.
- Work with our business to introduce process improvements, expand feature sets, and optimise growth.
- Be a thought leader and strategist to evolve Procore to gain the most value out of the system.
- Keep up to date with Procore developments and opportunities that add value, whilst continuing to focus on customer satisfaction.
To qualify for this position, you must possess the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Experience with Procore or Aconex in a previous role
- A background in residential construction would be an advantage
- A desire to continuously improve processes for the benefit of the end-user
- Be a confident self-starter, able to communicate at all levels, and a good problem-solver
- Be a team-player who enjoys building valuable relationships, as that really is at the heart of everything that we do here at Fletcher Living!
You have the opportunity to be a part of shaping the way we work within our division. Along with a competitive salary and rewarding incentive scheme, this role will see you working with a high performing team with a clear vision and goals. You’ll also enjoy the security, benefits and recognition that come with working for a well-respected business unit within the Fletcher Building Group.
Applications should be made by submitting a CV and cover letter outlining your interest, motivation and what you would bring to this role by way of background, experience and fit for the role and our team. Please apply online or contact Olivia Finn on 0272509566 for more details.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.