Administrator- PlaceMakers Silverdale
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:PlaceMakers
- Job Reference:pmk26517
- Closing Date:29 May 2022
Help us build New Zealand! PlaceMakers is New Zealand's leading and largest supplier of building materials to New Zealand’s commercial and residential construction markets. Part of New Zealand’s largest listed company, Fletcher Building, we employ more than 2,400 people in over 60 locations across the country and stock more than 100,000 product lines from concrete to paint and plasterboard.
PlaceMakers Silverdale continuously strives to provide the best when it comes to our building and trade customer base. Due to internal movements, we have a full-time requirement for an experienced Office/Accounts Administrator that will provide support to the Commercial Manager in the following areas -
• Reviewing/matching supplier invoices and investigating any discrepancies
• Processing and following up supplier credits
• Supporting the Telesales team in charging orders to the customers
• Housekeeping of the branch open items (orders, Receipts, etc)
• Respond/action any customer queries
• Daily Cash Balance & Manage all daily banking requirements & investigate discrepancies
• Ordering stationary/branch supplies
• General Administration support as required
You’re a solid all-rounder that can communicate at all levels as you will be engaging with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis so being approachable is essential. You take great pride in your work and can multi-task like no other while working to deadlines and remaining calm under pressure. Alongside this, you also possess the following –
• Strong knowledge of accounting soundness
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Professional communication skills
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office (particularly Word & Excel)
• Loads of initiative and ability to take action to solve problems
• Ability to work autonomously as well as being part of a cohesive and successful team
What can we offer you?
Here at PlaceMakers, we have a dynamic and fun team culture and there are plenty of opportunities to bring your own ideas to the table! This is an exciting time to join our journey as we grow our people and business. You will be offered an attractive hourly rate, genuine opportunities for career development and a range of benefits that come with being part of PlaceMakers and the wider Fletcher Building group.
To express interest, please apply now and we will be back in touch soon!
Please note: A pre-employment medical, including drug test is required as well as the legal right to work in NZ indefinitely.
We are proud of the incredible diversity of people who make up our business! As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees across our national network of branches throughout New Zealand.