- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Location:Palmerston North
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:11 Jun 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for a Survey Manager to lead the Surveying Team in our Palmerston North branch. You will be leading a small team of Survey Technicians and Assistants and will have a passion for people. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced surveyor who is ready to lead a team or an already experience manager who is looking for their next step.
• Competitive Salary + Company Vehicle
• Lead a small team and support them to grow and develop in their roles
• Be involved in a variety of projects – work closely with the Construction Manager
• Join a supportive leadership team that treat each other like whanau
• Access to Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarship & share scheme along with multi-business discounts for you and your family to enjoy
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Extensive Surveying experience on civil and roading projects
• Management experience or ready to take the next step in your career
• You will be a people person who enjoys leading a team and developing others
• Strong communication, you will be comfortable communicating at all levels
• An understanding of Civil 3D, 12D and LandonLine
• Strong administration skills & report writing
• Strong understanding of all survey principles and procedures
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.