- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Firth Industries
- Job Reference:FIR/26583
- Closing Date:09 Jun 2022
Step up for the challenge and believe in yourself. Right now, is a great time to start!
What we can offer:
- Great employee benefits!
- Staff discounts – PlaceMakers/Mico/Southern Cross Etc
- Employee Education Fund – Staff & Dependants
- Yearly Family Rainbows End trip and many more benefits
- Maintain consistent levels of quality
- Supervise daily management of operational staff time & attendance
- Adherence to quality standards, daily data collection and promotion of 5-S Principles.
This is what we are looking for:
- Hands-on position
- Assist with production while maintaining oversight of all areas of the plant.
- Looking after day to day operations with a development to move into Plant Manager’s role
- Concrete experience preferred but not essential for the role as we provide training
This role will offer an opportunity for career development and personal growth. You will be joining a well-respected company offering a range of benefits and opportunities that come with being part of Fletcher Building.
Firth has been supplying concrete and masonry products to the construction industry for over 90 years. Our strong customer relationships and passion for innovation make Firth New Zealand’s leading concrete supplier. Comprising of three businesses, Certified Concrete, Masonry and Dricon, our products are sold either directly or via our channel partners who operate in the infrastructural, commercial and residential construction markets. Firth operates in every region across New Zealand and employs over 750 team members, across 80 sites.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.