Full-time HR Truck Driver (5am - 1pm)
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Job Reference:LAM/26723
- Closing Date:15 Jul 2022
About Laminex Australia:
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s fell in love with Vegemite, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home. We manufacture and procure a broad range of products for commercial and residential use such as laminate, engineered stone and veneers so that all Australians can live in beautiful, practical spaces.
About the Role:
We currently have a vacancy for a HR Truck Driver to join the team based out of our Brisbane DC in Murrarie. Reporting to the Inbound Manager, you will assist with the day to day distribution and customer deliveries. This role will likely be 90% driving, 10% store work, with some flexibility required either side.
This is a full-time day shift position, Monday – Friday, 5:00am - 1:00pm + OT as required.
Hourly rate is above award.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Customer deliveries – the standard run is 15-25 deliveries
• Goods receiving, receipting, picking, packing, dispatch
• Loading and unloading goods using a forklift- if licensed
• Identifying and reporting any distribution issues or hazards
• Basic administration tasks using the warehouse management system
• Ensuring tasks are completed in a safe, timely and accurate manner
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/ experience:
• Heavy Rigid Truck Licence - Essential
• Valid Forklift Licence (LF) - preferred
• Strong customer focus
• Good computer literacy - preferred
• Previous HR truck driving and LF forklift driving experience is preferred
How to apply:
Are you ready to start your next chapter at one of Australia’s Top-10 “Best Places to Work”?
Apply now or contact Lachlan from Laminex for a confidential discussion on 0456 918 772