Sales & Service Coordinator - Christchurch
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Humes Pipeline Systems
- Job Reference:HPS/26727
- Closing Date:07 Dec 2022
Humes is a leading supplier to New Zealand's infrastructure and rural markets. We provide a comprehensive range of innovative engineered solutions for drainage networks and other utility network operators using Concrete Pipe and Precast Concrete fabrications. Right now, ours is an exciting industry to be in. We are a dominant player and have a great reputation and nationally provided support.
On offer is the exciting opportunity to join our friendly Christchurch trades team, based in Hornby. If you enjoy physical work, the outdoors and have forklift experience or the desire to learn, this role might be perfect for you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing great customer service and interacting with our customers whether it be face to face, over the phone, email or working alongside our account managers on project specific jobs
- Loading and unloading products – some forklift operation
- Providing guidance and expertise to our customers on our products
- Co-ordinating our customer deliveries, processing and dispatching
- Stock Control, replenishing shelves
What We Offer:
• Great benefits package, including: Investment in personal development and training
• Employee Education Fund (EEF) which supports individual studies and their families
• A wide range of discounts on products and services
• A variety of health, wellbeing, safety and family programs
The position is full time, minimum 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, so your weekends are free! The role would suit someone that enjoys manual labour and isn't afraid to get their hands dirty! You must have a strong customer service focus, be physically fit and comfortable lifting objects up to 25 kgs in weight. If you are hardworking and determined, you will be well rewarded with the kind of career pathways and vast array of incentives that only being part of the Fletcher Building Group can offer. Come and join our kiwi success story and apply online today!
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand, and able to pass a pre-employment alcohol/drug and criminal check.