Customer Service Representative
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:20 Jul 2022
Proud to be Australian Made
Our products and people shape homes and communities. We’re one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products – and for good reason.
You will see us on the roofs of iconic buildings and stadiums that span the Australian landscape. Our doors and panels open many commercial and residential builds. Our commitment is on high quality, custom made installations that put our customers unique needs and aspirations at the heart of all we do.
The Stramit difference
Here at Stramit, we are on a growth journey. We’re big enough to give you the all the benefits of a national network but small enough to know our customers first name. We get the job done right, every time – no matter how complex.
We know that great people get things done. Our values guide our decision making, and we know we are all better together. We believe all injuries are preventable and we never walk past – we speak up and take action. Our people share ideas and are encouraged to have a go. We anticipate and create solutions for our customers. We’re on the lookout for an experienced Customer Service Officer.
Key focus & responsibilities
In this pivotal role, you will be the 1st point of contact for all our customers, you will play a vital role in communications, problem solving, order entry and stakeholder management. You will responsible for identifying the full needs within each customer request and providing exceptional customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work as part of a close-knit team in a fast-paced manufacturing and distribution environment
- Provide exceptional customer service and support over the phone and via email
- Provide administrative support including data entry, processing customer orders, applying credit claims & special pricing instructions
- Work collaboratively with various teams including Sales, Manufacturing, and Planning to provide great customer solutions
What we need you to bring to our team
This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service hero. You will be a great team player, with a problem solving attitude and great computer skills and willingness to learn.
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With a team that blends years of experience with youthful curiosity, we are searching for a team player to build our future together.
We commit to:
- Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
- Working with you to chase your career aspirations
- Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
- Diversity & Inclusivity – embracing all backgrounds, ethnicity and Disability
If you are ready to join in our transformation during an exciting growth phase and are a proactive customer service professional, we encourage you to apply today!