- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Winstone Aggregates
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:02 Dec 2022
Winstone Aggregates are looking for Class 5 drivers to join their team servicing our customers in the Auckland region.
What will you be doing daily?
- Driving a truck and trailer unit carting bulk aggregates to customers – in top quality trucks
- Jackknifing, reversing and tipping – some experience in this area preferred but not essential
- Providing excellent customer service when liaising with customers
- Quality control of delivered product – bin cleanliness is a must
- Efficiently planning your travel between sites having regular contact with dispatch
What we can offer:
- Guaranteed 40 hour per week; Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday
- Good pay rate - starting base rate $28.55 – extra hours available
- Full training provided – we want you to succeed in this role
- Development and career opportunities – we are willing to invest in you
- A safe working environment – we want you to get home safely each day
- Staff benefits – employee education and welfare funding programmes, Z petrol discounts and much more!
Winstone Aggregates…the pioneers in the quarrying industry – we like to say we are moving the earth to bring our customers the future. This has been our way for 150 years, delivering the highest quality products to help construct Aotearoa’s buildings, roadings, bridges and structure.
This is the place; this is your future…
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.