- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:Stramit/24293
- Closing Date:22 Jul 2022
Proud to be Australian Made
Our products and people shape homes and communities. We’re one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products – and for good reason.
You will see us on the roofs of iconic buildings and stadiums that span the Australian landscape. Our doors and panels open many commercial and residential builds. Our commitment is on high quality, custom made installations that put our customers unique needs and aspirations at the heart of all we do.
The Stramit difference
Here at Stramit, we are on a growth journey. We’re big enough to give you the all the benefits of a national network but small enough to know our customers first name. We get the job done right, every time – no matter how complex.
We know that great people get things done. Our values guide our decision making, and we know we are all better together. We believe all injuries are preventable and we never walk past – we speak up and take action. Our people share ideas and are encouraged to have a go. We anticipate and create solutions for our customers. We’re on the lookout for an experienced Claims Representative.
Key focus & responsibilities
The purpose of this role is to manage the credit claim process and minimise warranty claims across the business with a view to implementing long term solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Credit Claim Management – Coordinate the claims process through the claims portal ensuring all relevant information is attached, liase with key stakeholders to resolve issues promptly and ensure consistency in how claims are managed.
- Reporting – Analyse trends and measure credit claims costs and credit not reduction and track improvements to DIFOTIS and customer satisfaction.
- Improvement – ensure all credit claims processed have an action plan implemented to ensure the error / warranty claim does not occur again. Monitor and track the effectiveness of team improvement actions feeding back into operations, Customer Service and Sales teams.
- Audit – ongoing audit of credit claims processes. Checking for data integrity for amount, correct customer and approval.
This is an exciting opportunity. You will be a great team player, with a problem solving attitude. You have a commercial mindset and a keen eye for detail. You are not afraid to roll your sleeves up to get the job done. You enjoy making a positive contribution and are a continuous learner. You are an excellent communicator and thrive on building connections internally and externally. You can pick up new systems easily and drive key projects around digital process enhancements.
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes. With a team that blends years of experience with youthful curiosity, we are searching for a team player to build our future together.
We commit to:
Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
Working with you to chase your career aspirations
Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
Diversity & Inclusivity – embracing all backgrounds and ethnicity
If you are ready to join in our transformation during an exciting growth phase and are a proactive professional, we encourage you to apply today!