Incident Response Driver
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:FCC Infrastructure
- Job Reference:FCI/26969
- Closing Date:16 Jul 2022
We seek an energetic and enthusiastic Incident Response Driver to join our team on the Waterview Tunnel. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with experience in incident response, specifically involved in emergency incidents. This is a full-time. Permanent role with guaranteed hours and a great pay rate for the right candidate.
The role of the Incident Response Team is to ensure that the Waterview Tunnel keeps moving through efficient response and management to all incidents that can occur in the tunnel.
About the Role:
- Shift work/rotating roster environment - giving opportunities for free time during the working week
- Traffic management, road maintenance and customer service
- Work alongside Emergency Response Teams, often under pressure in sensitive situations (including being the first responder at the scene of a serious crash or incident)
- Excellent opportunities to train and develop a great career in an exciting industry
- Be computer literate and confident in the use of technology
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to Health & Safety
- Minimum Class 2 NZ Driver Licence
- STMS Level 1 practising certificate required
- Genuinely care about your own safety, along with the safety and care of people you meet each day
- Be healthy and physically fit
- Have a great attitude and must be a good team player
- Ability to think quickly and evaluate a wide range of factors relating to incident response
- First Aid certified and Dangerous Goods Licence desirable
What’s on Offer:
- Gym & Personal Trainer on site.
- Access to training & development opportunities across Fletcher Building.
- Work on one of New Zealand’s most iconic projects in recent times and longest road tunnel in New Zealand.
- Work for one of New Zealand’s most well-known and respected brands!
About Fletcher Construction
The Fletcher Construction Company is a strong family of connected businesses partnering with our customers to create places, spaces and networks that work for people.
Since 1909 our people have planned, built, maintained and managed critical infrastructure and buildings to strengthen and serve our communities in New Zealand and the South Pacific. Our people enjoy career development programmes, cross-business advancement opportunities and a range of staff benefits which makes Fletcher an employer of choice
Passionate, curious, and keen to step up to the challenge? If so, we want to hear from you! Please apply directly online. You must have legal rights to work in NZ to be considered for this position.
Short-listed candidates must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical, which includes a drug & alcohol test.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.